Scratch Community Guidelines
We need everyone to help to keep Scratch a friendly and creative
community where people from all around the world feel welcome.
- Be respectful. When sharing projects or posting
comments, remember that people of many different ages and
backgrounds will see what youâ€™ve shared.
- Be constructive. When commenting on otherâ€™s
projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- Share. You are free to remix projects, ideas, images,
or anything else you find on Scratch â€“ and anyone can
use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you
- Keep personal info private. For safety reasons, don't
use real names or post contact info like phone numbers or
- Help keep the site friendly. If you think a project or
comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise
inappropriate, let us know about it.